- Consecrate yourself to the Immaculata.
- Patroness of purity and conversion to God.
- Patronage: Apostleship of Prayer, Ratnapura Diocese, Alliance of Sacred Hearts, Russian Territories, Scotland, Central Africa, Republic of the Congo, Angola, Ecuador, Panama, Minglanilla, Cebu, Philippines, and, Georgia
- Feast Day: June 17, 2023
This serene statue features a peaceful hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, cloth flowers around Our Lady’s heart, golden halo, gold metal crown and cloth veil.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT THE HALO OR GOLD METAL JEWELED CROWN OR BOTH. ALSO, SPECIFY WHICH GOLD HALO YOU WOULD PREFER.
THESE PHOTOS ARE OVER 15 YEARS OLD. WHEN YOU ORDER/PURCHASE THIS STATUE, WE WILL MAKE YOUR IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE BLURRY IMAGE YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS. WE PROMISE!
All our statues are handmade in the USA and made to order. Please allow 5-15 weeks for us to make and ship your statue.
(Your statue will be touched to relics associated to Mary)
PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
Immaculate Heart of Mary, my Mother, I come to you in childlike prayer. I earnestly desire that all the people of the world may be brought back to the humble knowledge and love of the Sacred Heart of your dear Son. I pray, dear Mother of my God, that the wonderful beauty and purity of your own Immaculate Heart may so win our souls that we may detest all sin and dedicate our lives to the honor and glory of the God who created us.
You revealed the secrets of your own sad heart at Fatima and begged for penance, prayer, and conversion of the world to God. What more can I do than unite my heart to yours in this great yearning? What can I add but the fervent prayer that all the world may listen to your pleading?
I give my heart to you, my heavenly Queen, and in confidence I leave to you what is best for me in answer to my prayer for love and reparation.
Immaculate Heart of the Mother of my God, I implore through your powerful intercession, the conversion of the hearts of men, complete victory over sin, and the return of the peace which you have promised. Amen
What does the Immaculate Heart of Mary symbolize?
What is the Significance of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the ...
The Immaculate Heart of Mary is a symbol of her compassion and love for Jesus and all her children. It is one of the most popular Marian devotions that is rooted in Sacred Scripture: “But Mary treasured all these words and pondered them in her heart” (Luke 2:19).
Why pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Dedicated to honoring the interior life of the Blessed Mother, the devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary reflects upon her heart of love for God, celebrating her joys, sorrows, and virtues.
What does the Immaculate Heart of Mary mean?
The Immaculate Heart of Mary signifies, first of all, the great purity and love of the heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary for God. This purity is manifested in her “Yes” to the Father at the Incarnation, Her love for, and cooperation with, the Incarnate Son in His redemptive mission, and her docility to the Holy Spirit, enabling her to remain free of the stain of personal sin throughout her life. Mary’s Immaculate Heart, therefore, points us to her profound interior life, where she experienced both joys and sorrows, yet remained faithful, as we, too, are called to do. In 2023, we celebrate the Memorial of the Immaculate Heart of Mary on June 17.
What You Should Know About the Immaculate Heart of Mary by Gretchen Filz.
One of the most popular Marian devotions in the Catholic Church today is that of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, often honored alongside the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This devotion has its roots in Sacred Scripture, which makes frequent mention of Mary's contemplative heart, for example in Luke 2:19:
"But Mary treasured all these words and pondered them in her heart."
According to Catholic doctrine, Mary is the Immaculate Conception; that is, in preparation for the Incarnation of the Second Person of the Holy Trinity in her womb, Mary was conceived without the corruption of original sin, and was preserved from committing any actual sins throughout the course of her life through the infinite merits of her Son, Jesus Christ. She was virginal not only of soul, but also of body, both before and after giving birth to Our Lord.
Our Lady was created literally "Full of Grace" as the Archangel Gabriel declared at the Annunciation, meaning that her soul was literally adorned with all of the virtues at the moment of her conception, as well as all the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
This fullness of grace is said to emanate from the center of her being—her heart—understood both physically and spiritually. It is Mary's heart, in its unspoiled created perfection, that is the source and wellspring of her purity . . . therefore her heart is called Immaculate.
Our Lord took His sacred humanity from the flesh and blood of his Blessed Mother; Christ's heart is taken from her heart. At Calvary, the perfect hearts of Jesus and Mary were united for the salvation of mankind. And this is why the Two Hearts are honored together.
While the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the source of Christ's burning love for humanity, and is largely spurned by the indifference of mankind towards Him, the Immaculate Heart of Mary is the source of Our Lady's burning love for God and her desire to bring souls to her Son, and is so often outraged by the offenses of mankind committed against her love.
All our statues are handmade in the USA and made to order. Please give us anywhere between 5-15 weeks to make and ship your beautiful statue.
Your statue will be touched to our relics of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster or resin.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: