- Dominican Third Order Lay Brother.
- Patron saint of pharmacists, mixed-race people, animals, barbers, innkeepers, public health workers,
and all those seeking racial harmony.
- Feast Day: November 3rd.
This handsome statue features a peaceful hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, hand-made tiny rosary, true Dominican tertiary coloring, dark skin and golden halo. St. Martin clutches a crucifix in his hand, folded in the crossed-arm posture of humility across his chest.
(We can paint the skin color/shade of St. Martin in either a medium brown or a dark brown. The picture shows St. martin with a dark brown paint)
Your finished statue will be touched to a 1st class relic of St. Martin de Porres.
All our statues are handmade in the USA and made to order. Please allow 5-10 weeks for us to make and ship your statue.
God, Who has given us in Thy Humble Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the model of all virtue and perfection, grant to us the virtue of humility. We pray that all the world may know of St. Martin and of the surpassing value of the virtue of humility. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: