- Visitation Order.
- Jesus gave Sacred Heart devotion to her
- Feast Day: October 16th.
This blissful 18 inch tall statue features a serene hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, tiny rosary beads at waist and golden halo. Margaret Mary holds a crucifix with roses in one arm and elevates a golden pillow with the Sacred Heart of Jesus surrounded with thorns in the other. This statue will be touched to a 2nd class relic of St. Margaret Mary. All our statues are made to order and handmade in the USA. Please allow 3-7 weeks for us to make the statue and to ship.
Please see our 26" version of this statue.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
Heavenly Saints voluntarily observes the evangelical counsels of poverty, chastity and obedience to the Church, enjoys extended periods of silence, unobtrusively performs corporal and spiritual works of mercy, lives a hidden life of prayer, detachment and penance, and professes undying loyalty and submission to the Holy Father of Rome, Pope Francis, the rest of the Magesterium and all Bishops in communion with them. Please pray for the spiritual, physical and temporal well being of these servants of God.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNEMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and sating clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 first class saint relics.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
For Fiberglass statues, shipping is not free even if the shipping costs says $0. Please contact us for a Fedex Freight shipping quote. You will be sent a separate invoice for the shipping cost.
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.