- Franiciscan Poor Clare - Foundress
- Patron of real presence, TV, eyes, good weather.
- Feast Day: August 11th.
This 51" Fiberglass meditative statue features Clare holding the monstrance she used to repel attackers from her convent. Her other hand is for your rosary. She appears in the poor Clare grab of the day (1200's A.D.).
Please see our 18" version of this statue https://www.etsy.com/listing/217620827/
Please see our 26" version of this statue https://www.etsy.com/listing/275107140/
Please see our 31" version of this statue https://www.etsy.com/listing/275107310/
NOTE: Each statue is made individually, not mass produced. Please allow 5-8 weeks for delivery, often sooner depending on orders in work shop at the time. Due to the expense of shipping, we do not accept returns/exchanges unless the statue was damaged during the shipping process. This fiberglass statue is white and sealed for indoor and outdoor use. Let us know if you're interested in having this statue painted in natural colors.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
Heavenly Saints voluntarily observes the evangelical counsels of poverty, chastity and obedience to the Church, enjoys extended periods of silence, unobtrusively performs corporal and spiritual works of mercy, lives a hidden life of prayer, detachment and penance, and professes undying loyalty and submission to the Holy Father of Rome, Pope Francis, the rest of the Magesterium and all Bishops in communion with them. Please pray for the spiritual, physical and temporal well being of these servants of God.
ADVANTAGES OF FIBERGLASS VS. CONCRETE OUTDOOR STATUES :
• WEIGHT - Fiberglass is light. Even the largest sizes can be easily carried by one or two people. Concrete requires a crane for placement at the site for the larger sizes.
• SHIPPING - Fiberglass is light. It costs considerably less to ship than concrete statues.
• PRECISE - Fiberglass pours as a liquid and therefore reflects all the fine details of the mold. Concrete is thick and grainy and does not penetrate into the fine details of the mold well.
• STRENGTH - Fiberglass is strong. It is reinforced and is the same material used to make boat hulls which withstand shock and the elements without breaking. Although concrete is durable for outdoors, it will break into pieces if hit or knocked over.
• COST - Fiberglass is a much less expensive medium for outdoor statues than is concrete.
• DURABILITY - Fiberglass will not degrade, erode or crumble over time in the elements like concrete tends to do.
• AVAILABILITY - Concrete statues take longer to prep, produce, cure and finish, where the fiberglass process allows for quicker turnaround.
WHAT SETS IMAGES OF HEAVEN FIBERGLASS STATUES APART?
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of our statue faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques used in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, sanded, sealed and painted in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through our website, not catalogs or stores.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• TECHNIQUE - Natural color versions hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with poly resin and premium fiberglass webbing.
• FOCUS - Images of Heaven makes only religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
For Fiberglass statues, shipping is not free even if the shipping costs says $0. Please contact us for a Fedex Freight shipping quote. You will be sent a separate invoice for the shipping cost.
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.