- Deacon and Early Martyr.
- Patron of deacons.
- Feast Day: August 10
This 50" Fiberglass regal statue features St. Stephen Martyr or St. Lawrence holding the Lectionary in one hand and the palm of the martyrdom in the other. They appear in the deacon's garb of the day (258 A.D.).
AVAILABLE IN WHITE OR FULLY PAINTED IN VARIOUS COLORS.
We also make the following fiberglass statues that are not listed here on our website:
ST. PATRICK 60", JESUS BLESSING 60", CHRIST THE KING 62", SACRED HEART OF JESUS 60", OUR LADY OF MT. CARMEL 57", ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST 63", ST. PHILOMENA 56", ST. CECELIA 61", JESUS HOLY SATURDAY 65", ST. ANTHONY 67", ST. JOSEPH 61", ST. BARBARA 60", OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE 52'/62", OUR LADY OF GRACE 60", ST. TERESA OF AVILA 52", ST. JUDE 60", ST. GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL 66" AND ST. JOAN OF ARC 60".
(Please specify with or without rocks for the St. Stephen Martyr statue)
NOTE: Each statue is made individually, not mass produced. Please allow 5-10 weeks for delivery, often sooner depending on orders in work shop at the time. Due to the expense of shipping, we do not accept returns/exchanges unless the statue was damaged during the shipping process. This fiberglass statue is white and sealed for indoor and outdoor use.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
PRAYER TO ST. STEPHEN
O glorious St. Stephen,
first Martyr for the Faith,
filled with compassion for those who invoke you,
with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles.
I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you
to take my present needs under your special protection.
[State your need(s) here...]
Vouchsafe to recommend it to our Lord Jesus.
Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.
Above all, obtain for me the grace
to one day meet God face to face,
and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints
praise Him through all eternity.
O most powerful Saint Stephen, Deacon and Martyr,
do not let me lose my soul,
but obtain for me the grace of winning my way to heaven,
forever and ever.
Say 1 Our Father...
Say 1 Hail Mary...
Say 1 Glory Be...
Pray for us.
Pray for us.
Pray for us.
PRAYER TO ST. LAWRENCE
Prayer – I:
Glorious Martyr, St. Lawrence, we come to you in humility as we see your greatness and your power of intercession with God. You were so strong in your faith that you readily suffered tortures from the pagans and died a cruel death becoming an outstanding witness to Christ and His Church. As we discern your strong faith we believe in your powerful patronage and pray you to obtain for us a living faith, an unwavering hope and love of God and of our neighbour. Keep us pure and chaste; make us obedient to our elders. Help us to help the poor, the down trodden, the sick and those in trials and difficulties. Touch the tepid Christians and enkindle in them the fire of faith, and give the non-Christians the grace of faith in Christ. As the pagans were moved to your faith in Christ so may your immortal faith make the unbelievers embrace the true faith that the Kingdom of God may flourish. Assist us always to overcome our trials and temptations. Grant that we may always live a true Christian life and finally be victorious in the battle of faith that being true witnesses to Christ we may die in Him to join you and other saints and live for all eternity in His Kingdom to praise God forever and ever. Amen
Prayer – II:
O St. Lawrence, who in the flower of youth suffered and died for the faith, hear our prayers. With confidence we fly to your patronage. Obtain for us deep faith, strong hope, a sincere love of God and neighbour, unsullied chastity and humble obedience. Inspire us to succour the poor, the needy, the sick and the afflicted. Lead the erring back to the Father’s Home. May God’s Kingdom spread far and wide on earth. Help us in all our needs especially…………. Finally grant that we live as the worthy people of God, die a holy death and join you in the heavenly bliss forever. Amen.
O holy St Lawrence, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need to you, I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked.
(Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary and 3 Glories)
St Lawrence pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen.
ADVANTAGES OF FIBERGLASS VS. CONCRETE OUTDOOR STATUES :
• WEIGHT - Fiberglass is light. Even the largest sizes can be easily carried by one or two people. Concrete requires a crane for placement at the site for the larger sizes.
• SHIPPING - Fiberglass is light. It costs considerably less to ship than concrete statues.
• PRECISE - Fiberglass pours as a liquid and therefore reflects all the fine details of the mold. Concrete is thick and grainy and does not penetrate into the fine details of the mold well.
• STRENGTH - Fiberglass is strong. It is reinforced and is the same material used to make boat hulls which withstand shock and the elements without breaking. Although concrete is durable for outdoors, it will break into pieces if hit or knocked over.
• COST - Fiberglass is a much less expensive medium for outdoor statues than is concrete.
• DURABILITY - Fiberglass will not degrade, erode or crumble over time in the elements like concrete tends to do.
• AVAILABILITY - Concrete statues take longer to prep, produce, cure and finish, where the fiberglass process allows for quicker turnaround.
WHAT SETS IMAGES OF HEAVEN FIBERGLASS STATUES APART?
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of our statue faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques used in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, sanded, sealed and painted in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through our website, not catalogs or stores.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• TECHNIQUE - Natural color versions hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with poly resin and premium fiberglass webbing.
• FOCUS - Images of Heaven makes only religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.