- Apostle of Jesus and first Pope.
- Patron of Popes, fishermen.
- Feast Day: Feb. 22nd, June 29th, & Nov. 17th.
Use coupon code: FIBERGLASSSTATUES at checkout to receive 20% off (limited-time offer) your purchase (coupon is for fiberglass statues only).
This 65" Fiberglass handsome statue features Peter holding the keys of the kingdom in one hand and his scripture scroll in the other. He is dressed in the tunic and cloak of his time (1st century A.D.)
NOTE: Each statue is made individually, not mass produced. Please allow 5-15 weeks for delivery, often sooner depending on orders in work shop at the time. Due to the expense of shipping, we do not accept returns/exchanges unless the statue was damaged during the shipping process. This fiberglass statue is white and sealed for indoor and outdoor use.
A WONDERFUL CUSTOMER JUST WROTE THIS AWESOME REVIEW AFTER RECEIVING THEIR ST. PETER STATUE (November 3, 2022):
The feeling of joy came over us when we opened the wrappings to St. Peter today! My siblings and I having been parishioners of St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church, and agreed now is the time to honor our parents who joined in 1964. We worshipped here, received our sacraments, we married here and celebrated our parents’ lives at their homegoings.
Our tiny church has never had a statue of our namesake saint, and now we have a most beautifully constructed - handmade - statue for future generations to admire.
I had the pleasure of working with Lucas, who every step of the way, guided and assured me and our pastor, and DELIVERED without any missteps.
We are so proud of our statue! We proudly and whole-heartedly recommend Heavenly Saints/Images of Heaven to any church seeking a statue for its own. The statue is relatively lightweight for its appearance, superbly casted without blemish and expertly constructed.
Between the cost and delivery schedule, we couldn’t have asked for what is certainly the Best Buy of its kind. Everything was completed professionally and with great care. We pray for the livelihood of this company that they will prosper and be blessed with success, and its staff and artists enjoy a most blessed and rich life for their hard work and devotion to the faith. Thank you and God bless you all!
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
ADVANTAGES OF FIBERGLASS VS. CONCRETE OUTDOOR STATUES :
• WEIGHT - Fiberglass is light. Even the largest sizes can be easily carried by one or two people. Concrete requires a crane for placement at the site for the larger sizes.
• SHIPPING - Fiberglass is light. It costs considerably less to ship than concrete statues.
• PRECISE - Fiberglass pours as a liquid and therefore reflects all the fine details of the mold. Concrete is thick and grainy and does not penetrate into the fine details of the mold well.
• STRENGTH - Fiberglass is strong. It is reinforced and is the same material used to make boat hulls which withstand shock and the elements without breaking. Although concrete is durable for outdoors, it will break into pieces if hit or knocked over.
• COST - Fiberglass is a much less expensive medium for outdoor statues than is concrete.
• DURABILITY - Fiberglass will not degrade, erode or crumble over time in the elements like concrete tends to do.
• AVAILABILITY - Concrete statues take longer to prep, produce, cure and finish, where the fiberglass process allows for quicker turnaround.
WHAT SETS IMAGES OF HEAVEN FIBERGLASS STATUES APART?
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of our statue faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques used in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, sanded, sealed and painted in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through our website, not catalogs or stores.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• TECHNIQUE - Natural color versions hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with poly resin and premium fiberglass webbing.
• FOCUS - Images of Heaven makes only religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: