Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of our statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNEMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.