- Consecrate yourself to the Immaculata.
- Patroness of purity and conversion to God.
- Feast Day: June 27th
This serene statue features a peaceful hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, cloth flowers around Our Lady’s heart, golden halo, gold metal crown and cloth veil. Please let us know if you want both a crown & halo, or a crown but no halo, or just a halo and no crown. Thank you.
(Your statue will be touched to relics associated to Mary)
All our statues are handmade in the USA and made to order. Please allow 5-15 weeks for us to make and ship your beautiful statue. Just placed an order for gold metal queenship crowns. Will take more photos of them when they get delivered.
PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
Immaculate Heart of Mary, my Mother, I come to you in childlike prayer. I earnestly desire that all the people of the world may be brought back to the humble knowledge and love of the Sacred Heart of your dear Son. I pray, dear Mother of my God, that the wonderful beauty and purity of your own Immaculate Heart may so win our souls that we may detest all sin and dedicate our lives to the honor and glory of the God who created us.
You revealed the secrets of your own sad heart at Fatima and begged for penance, prayer, and conversion of the world to God. What more can I do than unite my heart to yours in this great yearning? What can I add but the fervent prayer that all the world may listen to your pleading?
I give my heart to you, my heavenly Queen, and in confidence I leave to you what is best for me in answer to my prayer for love and reparation.
Immaculate Heart of the Mother of my God, I implore through your powerful intercession, the conversion of the hearts of men, complete victory over sin, and the return of the peace which you have promised. Amen
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster or resin.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: