-Mother of St. Augustine of Hippo.
- Patroness of Conversion of family members.
- Feast Day: August 27th.
(PLEASE let us know if you want the CLOTH FLOWERS around the crucifix or not. If you do not let us know, we will just place the flowers around the crucifix)
This 18" statue features a magnificent hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, and golden halo. St. Monica holds her son Augustine’s book of ‘Confessions’ in one hand, with an earthen jar of her tears. Her other hand holds a flowered crucifix and the prophetic belt of the future Augustinian habit.
Your statue will be touched to a 1st class relic of St. Monica and St. Augustine (as shown in photo).
All our statues are made to order and handmade in the USA. Please allow 5-9 weeks for us to make an ship your beautiful statue.
Prayer to St. Monica, Patroness of Mothers
Blessed Monica, mother of St. Augustine,
we give thanks to our Father in Heaven
Who looked with mercy upon your tears
over your wayward son.
His conversion and heroic sanctification
were the fruit of your prayers.
Dear St. Monica
we now ask you to pray with us
for all those sons and daughters that have wandered away from God,
and to add your prayers to those of all mothers
who are worried over their children.
Pray also for us that,
following your example, we may,
in the company of our children,
one day enjoy the eternal vision of our Father in Heaven.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.
Jan 26, 2018
Heavenly Saints are the absolute best to work with. Octavio and Chris, two brothers hand make these statues and are simply wonderful to work with. I ordered the statue, Octavio said it would be here before Christmas, and it arrived on December 21st. I had it made for my wife as we have two children out of seven who have left the Catholic Faith and St. Monica is the Patron Saint of Conversions. If I could show you the photo of my wife opening the gift on Christmas morning I would. It was the most perfect gift and she absolutely loves it! And, you know what? The statue is MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL in person than in the photos. The attention to the hand-painted detail is second to none. It has definitely become an instant heriloom in our family. Thank you, Octavio and Chris, and I look forward to my next order! Peace, Jay
Nov 4, 2016
So perfect. Great communication from the seller. Packaged very carefully. I will be recommending this shop to anyone looking for items like this beautiful statue. I cannot wait to give it to my mother!
Feb 11, 2016
I received my St. Monica statue today and she is beautiful...just as it says! I cannot wait to give her as a gift! The receiver is very devoted to St. Monica and will love her!