- Celebrating her title from Litany of Loretto.
- Patroness of purity, faith and morals.
- Feast Day: January 30th
This majestic 18" statue features a peaceful hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, golden halo, painted gold trim on cloak and hand-made tiny rosary around hands.
-Crown with halo.
-Crown without halo.
-Halo without crown.
Your statue will be touched to relics associated to Our Blessed Mother Mary and St. Joseph.
All our statues are made to order and handmade in the USA. Please allow 5-12 weeks for us to make and to ship your beautiful statue.
PRAYER TO OUR LADY ROSA MYSTICA
Rosa Mystica, Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Grace, in honor of your Divine Son we prostrate ourselves at your feet to implore God's Mercy. We beg for help and grace, not relying on any merit of ours, but on the kindness of your motherly heart, and confidently that you will grant our urgent requests.
The three words signified by the three roses, Prayer, Sacrifice, and Penance, remain fundamental characteristics of the devotion of Mary Rosa Mystica. We are to pray with perserverance and not seek to avoid sufferings. We are to do this on behalf of consecrated souls, and in particular for the conversion of consecrated souls who are unfaithful to their vocation; for the sactification of souls; and for an increase in the number of religious and priestly vocations. This purpose for the devotion was first suggested by Mary primarily for religious institutes, while remaining a proposal open to everyone.
Also characteristic of all these messages is the purpose of reparation for offenses against the sacrament of the Eucharist, against the name of God and of Jesus, against the privaleges of Mary, against the Church and the Pope, against the innocence of the young ones and of simple souls, against the sacredness of human life and the sancity of the family.
Naturally presupposed in all of these devotional practices is the obeservance of the Commandments, the practice of Christian virtues and first of all charity towards our neighbor.
In these three roses, there is a profound, marvelous, even fascinating and breathtaking symbolism. These three roses symbolize three great spheres of God's power:
1. The white rose is a sign of God's wisdom, of light, of pulity, of integrity, order, creativity, of harmony, etc.
2. The red rose symbolizes the Love of God, His justice, His mercy, His kingly power as Judge. It represents God's Divine energy, the mystery in His nature, the sword, the Cross, the redemption, the Blood of Christ, etc.
3. The golden rose symbolizes the holiness of God, His majesty, omnipotence and royal dignity; additionally it represents the Queen of Heaven and earth, the Bride of the Holy Spirit, and the mighty range of God's power.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd saint relics.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Oct 15, 2022
When I received my Maria Rosa Mystica and connected with her I was filled with such awe. I can feel the love that was put into creating her. I look into her eyes and it is as if she is looking back into my soul. Her loving warmth gazes back at me with compassion and brings tears to my eyes. You truly feel this energy gently encompass your heart. And she seems to have an almost glowing affect. I feel such peace and inner healing when I sit and pray with her. She is very special and as beautiful as the photos are, it is not until you see and hold your statue that you will be overcome by the love of what you have received. We are so happy to receive her. And so happy we have found Heavenly Saints. Thank you. Not only for the work you do on these statues but the spiritual work you do for God.
May 3, 2022
Timely delivery! Outstanding beauty and craftsmanship is displayed in this exceptionally beautiful image of the Virgin Mary, Rosa Mystica. This image has important symbolic meaning for me and I will treasure it. Excellent and reliable seller!