- Patron saint of the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
- Feast Day: September 10th
WE ALL HAVE DECEASED LOVED ONES. SOME OF THEM ARE IN HEAVEN, AND OTHERS ARE STILL IN PURGATORY. PLEASE PRAY TO SAINT NICHOLAS OF TOLENTINE TO INTERCEDE ON THEIR BEHALF. FROM WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD, THEY ARE SUFFERING SO MUCH BUT CAN'T PRAY FOR THEMSELVES. SAINT NICHOLAS IS THE PATRON OF THE HOLY SOULS. HE IS WAITING FOR YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS WHICH HE WILL BRING TO JESUS.
This handsome 26" statue features hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, and golden halo. He holds a loaf of St. Nicholas blessed bread in right hand, the lilies of purity in left hand. The guiding star to Tolentine shines on his chest.
(We will touch a 1st class relic of St. Nicholas of Tolentine to your finished statue)
All our statues are handmade in the USA. Please allow 5-10 weeks for us to make and ship your beautiful statue.
PRAYER FOR THE DECEASED
Lord, God of holiness and light. You do not allow any shadow of darkness or evil in your sight, and so in your mercy you grant to those who have left this world burdened with sin, a time of purification, applying to them the spiritual treasurers of your holy Church. Hear my prayer and through the merits of Christ, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints, and all your faithful people, bring to an end this time of waiting for our beloved dead, especially_______________________. In your providence, you have chosen Saint Nicholas of Tolentino as a special intercessor on behalf of the departed. Hear also his fervent prayer for those whom I recommend to you through his intercession. Amen.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Jan 4, 2018
Beautiful and unique statue: I love it!
Oct 7, 2017
This statue is absolutely exquisite! It arrived so perfectly packed and the quality of the hand painting is truly beautiful. I am beyond happy with it. I most highly recommend this fabulous company and it’s wonderful proprietors. God Bless you abundantly and again, a million thanks!