- Jesus Whipped for our sins.
- May His Precious Blood wash us clean
- Feast Day: Good Friday
(Use coupon code, FIBERGLASS at checkout to receive a 10% discount)
This mesmerizing 36” fiberglass statue offers a point of intense meditation on the Passion of Our Lord as he appeared before Pilate after being scourged and crowned with thorns. Wounds are three dimensional and are rendered with sensitivity yet also in all their harsh reality.
Statue shown with a wrist rope and a detachable crown of thorns.
When your statue is completely finished, we will touch our Jesus Passion Relics (Last Supper Table, Scourging Post, True Cross, etc.) to your statue with special prayers.
We also make the following fiberglass statues that are not listed here on our website:
ST. PATRICK 60", JESUS BLESSING 60", CHRIST THE KING 62", SACRED HEART OF JESUS 60", OUR LADY OF MT. CARMEL 57", ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST 63", ST. PHILOMENA 56", ST. CECELIA 61", JESUS HOLY SATURDAY 65", ST. ANTHONY 67", ST. JOSEPH 61", ST. BARBARA 60", OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE 52'/62", OUR LADY OF GRACE 60", ST. TERESA OF AVILA 52", ST. JUDE 60", ST. GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL 66" AND ST. JOAN OF ARC 60".
All our statues are handmade and made to order. Please allow 5-10 weeks (maybe sooner depending on how many other statue orders are on the work board) for us to make and ship your statue.
Jesus, in Thy cruel scourging in which Thou shed Thy Blood most painfully and abundantly, offering it to Thine Eternal Father in payment for our impatience and our wantonness, how is it, then, that we do not curb our wrath and self-love? Oh! let us henceforth try to be more patient in our trials, to cultivate self-control, and to bear in peace the injuries that men do us.
O Jesus, Thou art the Love and Life of my soul. I find true peace and real happiness only in Thy love, in Thy service, and in the imitation of Thy virtues. I offer myself to Thee; do what Thou willest with me; henceforth my motto shall be, "All for Jesus!" Amen.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of our statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.
Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for the statue. I love it! In the future I may want to get another one just like it. Any chance one would be available?