- Gave medal to St. Catherine Laboure.
- Patroness of all who ask for Her Grace.
- Feast Day: June 9th and November 27th
This attractive statue features a life-like hand painted face and details such as fingernails and eyelashes, cloth sash, cloth flowers at feet, with miraculous medals (showing each side) at feet and golden halo.
All our statues are handmade in the USA and made to order. Please give us anywhere between 5-10 weeks to make and ship your beautiful statue. We will touch a 1st class relic of St. Catherine Laboure to your statue. Also, a blessed cloth relic that touched the actual chair that Our Lady sat on when she conversed with St. Catherine Laboure.
O my Mother, refuge of poor sinners, consolation of the afflicted, hope of those who despair and most powerful help of Christians, I place all my confidence in you, being sure that you will obtain for me from Jesus the grace which I so much desire, if it is for the good of my soul. Hail Mary... Amen.
Heavenly Saints is a Roman Catholic Lay Apostolate for the Saints inspired by our Blessed Mother Mary, and under her patronage as Our Mother of Good Counsel, together with Saint John Neumann, Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Damien deVeuster of Molokai.
What Sets Heavenly Saints Statues Apart?
• TECHNIQUE - Hand painted with fine brushes and artist pencils for sharp lines of demarcation, not air brushed with blurred overlapping colors.
• COLORIZATION -Painted in a wide variety of lovely pastels and soft tones, not harsh primary colors.
• FACES - Not afraid to show close-up highly detailed photos of tour statues faces. Proprietary painting and finishing techniques in producing stunning life-like faces and eyes.
• ADORNMENT -Hand makes all of its adornments such as tiny rosary beads, cloth veils, golden halos, flowers, cloth cloaks and more for its statues as appropriate.
• IMPRINTS - Feast and name of statue imprinted on the base . Veneration includes remembering and honoring the feast day.
• WORKSHOP - Not mass produced or imported from China, South Korea or Hong Kong. All statues individually hand crafted, painted and adorned in-house at the time of order by our own artisans.
• EXCLUSIVE - Available only through us, not catalogs or stores.
• FINISHES - Protected and enhanced with several layers of matte and satin clear coats.
• PRODUCTION - Cast and embellished on site with sculpting clay and hi-grade plaster.
• FOCUS - Heavenly Saints only makes religious statues - you’ll never see birdbaths, buddahs, gargoyles, gnomes, fountains, etc.
• INSPIRATION - Statues made during conditions of prayer and fasting in workshop in midst of 750 1st and 2nd class relics.
To ensure that your beautiful fragile statue gets to you safe and sound, we pack it well for you. First we wrap your statue with good quality bubble wrap, and then your statue is placed in a large sturdy box filled with good quality packing peanuts.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We will replace your statue only in the unlikely event that it arrives broken or otherwise damaged during the shipping and delivery process. You will return the damaged statue to us (at our expense). After it arrives and we confirm the damage we will make another statue of the same personage and size and ship it to you as a replacement with no additional expense to you. There is a 15 day return policy for PLASTER STATUES only. Buyer has to pay for the shipping.